We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Thursday, May 15, 2008





We went to the park today for playgroup. I told Moi we were going to see her friends and she was so excited. She yelled the whole time "Friends, Friends, I'm coming to see you!" and went RUNNING to see them when we got out of the car. After the park we went to pick out some mulch, which is being delivered Saturday. Then we went for a walk, and I realized it was late, and we needed to head back for nap. She started to tantrum so I told her we'd get out the easter eggs and it stopped that. Then we got the package that Pop and Nana sent up with the white doggy with polka dots (thank you!). After that she sat for about 30 minutes on the toilet trying to make some action. Anybody have any ideas how to keep a kid entertained for 20-30 minutes on the toilet? Anybody? I am running out of ideas! Then she wanted to take a bath, and I realized it was already 4 pm. We skipped nap today and she did great. Thanks to Missy for coming to keep us company and giving us all the little soaps. She insisted on a second bath with the little soaps. She kept saying "what's the little girl gonna do with all these soaps?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home