We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: A Potty Dibacle

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

A Potty Dibacle

Happy 31 Month Birthday to Moi! Also expected today the birth of my new 1st cousin and Moi's second cousin Terra Selby... she might even be here already. I'm so excited!

So yesterday evening, I asked Moi if she needed to go potty (sorry, most of my posts will probably be about the potty for awhile. I promise nothing graphic). She said yes, and went running into the bathroom. She hopped up on the toilet before I got a chance to put the little kiddie seat on and fell in, bottom first, hands and feet up in the air. Yikes! She started sobbing and going "I don't do dat anymore!" Great! But I gave her a big handful of jelly beans for "trying" so hopefully we can get over that trauma fairly easily. I had to laugh though.
The other day, Moi got it in her head that it was Easter. She asked for a chocolate bunny. I had to tell her we don't have any. She kept going "please! please!". Then she asked for her Easter basket and Easter eggs. This was the first day we weren't leaving the house and we were in desperate need of something to occupy us, so I broke out the Easter eggs from storage in the closet. I had packed up a lot of the toys that were in the eggs, so that killed some time. Then, she went herself into the closet and pulled out another bag- apparently I had forgotten a bag that was filled with eggs that had jelly beans and Hershey kisses in them. It's like she had a sixth sense about it's existence! She refuses to let me put them away. I cleaned them up last night but I'm sure she'll ask for them as soon as she's up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home