We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Happy 30th Birthday Cheryl!

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Monday, May 05, 2008

Happy 30th Birthday Cheryl!

Meg, Cheryl and Patty.

Hope you had a great birthday! You are an awesome person and I am so proud to call you a friend!

****If you don't care to hear all about potty training, skip this part****
In Moira notes, today was the first day in almost 2 weeks that I haven't been wiping her nose all day long. In fact, I don't even think we needed one tissue. When she got up today, it was warm out, we didn't have anywhere to be, so I decided to let her hang out without a diaper and see how that went. I told her several times to let me know if she felt like she needed to go potty. She actually spent a lot of time sitting on her little potty, trying/pretending to go. She had an accident in the kitchen and was very upset going "oh no, what happened!" She didn't have any accidents the rest of the day, but didn't go in the potty either. She went in her diaper at nap and right after. She sat on the big potty for about 20 minutes just chillin before bath. It was funny. I feel like if we had a week where we didn't have to be anywhere, she'd totally get it. The most exciting thing for me was that she wasn't being stubborn about sitting on the potty, she would gladly do it. Now we just need to get something out! I feel like once she does it once, I'm going to make such a big deal out of it that we will be good. It's just getting that first time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home