We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Happy Mother's Day!

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!



"new" black fridge.


These pretty orange flowers in our back yard don't last very long so I took a pic.


So I painted the ugly almond color refridgerator black on Saturday. It was the only thing in the kitchen that didn't match and it was really bothering me. New refridgerator = +/-$1,000, 3 cans of applicane paint =$12. I think it looks pretty good. That was my big project of the weekend. Chris took Moi to Portsmouth for the day to hang out with the grandparents due to the stinky/messy nature of the project. When they got back Moi went running into the kitchen going "Mommy, did you paint the refridgerator?" She saw it and went "Wow, is this for me? Thank you! Can I get a popsicle from it?" Classic.
Moi is just acting more grown up lately. I don't really know how to describe it, but it's like after she got sick and had all those tantrums, she matured a bit (hopefully I did not just jinx myself). Last night I was sitting down looking at a plant that nana sent up for me and Moi came up to me, put her hand on my shoulder, looked me right in the eye and said "Happy Mother's Day, Mom". Melt my heart. It was so sweet.

1 Comments:

At 4:30 AM, Blogger tomandcheryl said...

The unprompted sweetness makes it all worth it.
~Cheryl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home