We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: A Milestone

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

A Milestone



Moi has been really into drawing pictures lately. She loves to sit with markers and draw. I think she mainly just scribbles and then looks at what she draws and says what it looks like. But lately she's been drawing faces. She draws a big circle for the head, eyes, nose, mouth, ears... sometimes all of those things... sometimes just a few. Anywho, she drew this picture today and said "I draw my daddy!" Oh man, I lauged so hard. I just had to scan it in to show everybody.

Since Moi seemed okay with sitting on the potty yesterday, I decided to try it again today. I asked her if she wanted to try and she said "Mommy, get the video camera, I'm gonna pee on the potty!" And..... she did! Whooo hooo! Funniest Video Ever! After she peed she said "I did it!" I can never post the video on the blog, due to the inappropriateness, but it's really funny. If you know me really well you might get it e-mailed to you once I get a new camcorder cord. She had an accident outside tonight, but is now sitting on her little potty, trying to make it right, I think. Too bad we can't stay home for the rest of the week, I think we could get it under control. I am debating skipping her classes tomorrow, but since she missed them last week from illness, I don't know. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home