Taco Bake and today's excitement
We had more success with the potty today, after a several day break. Moi was jumping on the trampoline and she went RUNNING into the house going "I think I have to go poopy on the potty!". She paniced when she saw the potty but I told her she couldn't go on the floor, so she went on the big potty, after much debate whether to use the big or small one. So that was exciting.
Went to see cousins Maren and Terra this morning. Baby Terra is so cute and little. Maren was proud to show "the little tiny baby" to Moira. Maren and Moi played great together and I got to hold Terra for about 20 minutes. We've had an exciting day so far.
Moi has been putting up quite a fight at bedtime. She had been demanding some toy that I can never find and not relenting about it. Last night it was "find my white doggy with polka dots". I had no idea what this dog is. I brought her about 8 stuffed dogs, none fit the bill. Chris thought he saw her with something like this in Portsmouth. Grandparents, any ideas? Then this morning she was asking for "a little brown wolf". No clue what this is. She was super angry when I presented her with the doggy from her doll house. She had a mini breakdown. She was also tired from going to bed late (from 2 hours of screaming for white doggy with polka dots) and the garbage truck woke her up. We skipped preschool b/c I didn't want Miss Judy to have to deal with the mood.
I made this meal for my aunt, uncle and cousins. Hopefully it's good, I haven't tried it yet. (thanks again chef Missy!)
Taco Bake
1 pkg Delux Mac & Cheese
1 lb. Ground Beef
1 pkg taco seasoning
3/4 C. water
3/4 C. sour cream
1 1/2 C Cheddar cheese shredded
1 C Salsa
Tortilla chips
1. Oven 400
2. Cook Mac & cheese per box. Brown beef and drain. Add taco seasoning and water, simmer 5 mins.
3. Add sour cream to Mac&Cheese. Put 1/2 Mac& Cheese into 8" sq pan, add layer of meat,layer of cheese, layer of mac&cheese. Cover
4. Bake 15min. Top with salsa & remaining cheese. Bake until cheese is melted. (can also add crushed tortilla chips on top)
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

1 Comments:
Meg,
Tell Moi, that the white doggie with the polk-a-dots is sitting on the coffee table at our house. Pop will mail it today!
Take care,
Nana
Post a Comment
<< Home