We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: 5 Temper Tantrums in one day- Holy Moly!

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

5 Temper Tantrums in one day- Holy Moly!





Moi has an ear infection. She is still snotty, but doing better otherwise. We walked to the park impromptu this morning. She was having a blast. We walked home. She didn't really realize we were going home until we were here, then she threw the mother of all tantrums. Don't really want to get into it, as it was fairly traumatic for all parties involved. I will say that I think the kid has a future in A. Cage Fighting or B. Secret Government Agengy Torture Inflictor. I don't know why so many tantrums. Either she still isn't feeling well, or this is her way of saying she does feel better. I hope it's not a new stage. She usually has about one tantrum a week fo this magnatude. Also, in the depths of her tantrums she would say "I want to see my daddy". She hasn't seen Chris much the last 2 weeks b/c he's been working so much. I didn't think this was majorly affecting her b/c she is so much of a Mommy's girl, but maybe it is affecting her. Chris didn't know whether to feel flattered or sad about this info! Hopefully they will get some good QT time this weekend and the tantrums will end. Chris met us at the park tonight at 8 and Moira saw him and went "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!" and went running to give him a big hug. After they played for awhile she said "Daddy, I was so excited to see you!" Oh, and after her first major tantrum has died down she said through broken tears "Mommy, I was soooo angry". Yeah, no kidding.

Today at the park she wanted to go down this big pole thing and I said No, that's for the big kids. She said "where are the big kids? I'm going to call for them! Big Kids, come here!".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home