We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Owe!

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Owe!

I was listening to a Madona CD in the car today. Moi was rocking out. I said "Do you like Madona?". She said "Yes. And I like Donuts". I said "Oh yeah, who give your donuts?" b/c I couldn't remember her ever having any. She said "Uncle Merbeth does.". I said "oh yeah?" and she replied "YES. SHE DOES.". Um, okay. I don't think so, but whatever. We'll have to check with "uncle" merbeth on that one.

We were playing under the covers in our bed before nap and Moi accidentally kicked my nose really hard. I said "Owe! You kicked mommy's nose, that hurt." She got out from under the covers and she said "Okay, I kick your nose" and kicked it really really really hard. I was not expecting that. She got a big time out. She actually sat there saying "I sorry Mommy". Usually time outs are just scream fests. My nose still really hurts. Scoundel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home