We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Rough Weekend

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Monday, April 28, 2008

Rough Weekend

Making Pop Pop "pretty"
Playing the new flute Nana and Pop brought
Moi insisted on wearing matching polka dots
At the park.
Finally a smile!

Moi was sick all weekend. Chris was working ALL weekend. Thanks to Nana & Pop and Missy for coming over to help keep me sane with adult conversations!
Moi was finally perking up last night and in a very good mood with no fever. Then last night she woke up screaming and scring about 1,000 times though the night. I would go in to check on her and by the time I got in there, she would be back asleep, so I don't know what that was all about. We'll see how she is doing today.
Okay, time to end the pitty party ;)

1 Comments:

At 3:20 PM, Blogger Susan said...

I should have come to your house so you could take care of me too. I was also sick all weekend, as was Jacob. Sammi was not sick, which was a bit of a problem. Now Jacob and I are getting better, and she is on the couch with a fever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home