We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Monday, May 19, 2008

Chris spent ALL weekend mulching. See the enormous pile in the photo. The guy delivering it said "Dude, this is a lot of mulch". You know when the guy delivering mulch says it's a lot, then it's A LOT. The yard looks really good though.

We went to the grocery store today. I have set a bad precident letting Moi get a little toy out of the machines as you walk out the door. She usually wants a bouncy ball. Today she was looking at the balls and she claimed a "red one with stripes". I tried to explain that she didn't get to pick which one she got, the machine would just give her one. She still demanded she wanted the red one with stripes, I could tell I wasn't really able to explain to her that she might not get it. We put our quarter in and I prepared for the upcoming meltdown. Well wouldn't you know it, she got a red ball with striped. She looked at me and said "I got it!" Then she said to the ball dispenser "Thank you machine, that was bery nice of you.". I can see this being a problem in the future when the machine is not NICE to her.

1 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Blogger tomandcheryl said...

Wow, the Heavans were looking down on you for that one. you better hope someone loves you for the next time.
~Cheryl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home