We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Here a couple of pictures of us at Cosi last month.

I've been a blogger slacker lately. It's been half way warm out lately so Moi and I have been spending a ton of time outside. It will be nice when it's just a little bit warmer and a little bit dryer.
I was cleaning up Kodos's poo in the backyard the other day and Moi went over to inspect a pile of it and looked at me and said "mommy, that's amazing!". I'm not so sure what was so amazing about it, but I think she just wanted to use a new word she'd picked up somewhere.
This morning we went to check on a friend's cats. I didn't have the instructions on how to turn the alarm with me, but was confident that I would remember. I was wrong. We went inside and the alarm was going nuts, and the cats ran and hid, Moi was screaming and I was trying to tell the lady on the intercom the password. I thought we had settled things and it was okay. We went upstairs to track down the cats and give them some treats. When we came downstairs there was a police officer in the living room. I explained what was going on and Moi verified my story by saying "Policeman, we are feeding the kitty cats! Cocktail is hiding under the bed!" I guess you have to trust a face like that, b/c he left right away. I am not sure how she knew he was a policman. That was our excitement for the day.

1 Comments:

At 7:32 PM, Blogger Mark, Patty, Allie and Abby said...

Meg,
What an experience. I feel so bad for you w/ the alarm going off and the cuts running away and I'm sure Moira was not too happy about the alarm noise. How funny that she knew he was a policeman...she's so smart!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home