We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Happy St. Patty's Day!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan
Monday, March 17, 2008
Happy St. Patty's Day!
I'll be working on a top secret project for a friend the next couple of weeks in my free time, so I will be a blogging slacker. I'll try to keep up as best I can... please forgive me loyal blog readers!
posted by Meg Hogan @
4:26 PM
1 Comments:
At
2:43 PM
,
WahooLAH99
said...
I protest!
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previous Posts
My friend Missy was kind enough to babysit last we...
Snow Pictures
Can you guess who is the natural red head?So many...
Pretending to be a snowflake and singing Music Cla...
Playing in the snow maze that Daddy made
Happy Birthday Grandpa!
Am I insane?
Moi and Joey at the Zoo
Check out Moi's fabulous new bang cut. Here she i...
Moira watching herself sing music class lullabye
1 Comments:
I protest!
Post a Comment
<< Home