Conservatory pics
I feel like it's getting harder and harder to blog, b/c Moira does so many cute/funny and sometimes (gasp) frustrating things that it's hard to keep track of them all. There will be so many times during the day I think, oh, that was cute, I should blog about it, and then by the time I actually get around to sitting down to blogging, I've forgotten.
Today we went to the Franklin Park Conservatory to meet Stephanie and Joey. It was beyond crowded b/c of Spring break. I did manage to get some cute pics in spite of the madness.
Moi and I have been enjoying a lot of time outside lately. We go out a ton and it's really been nice. I can't wait until it's consistently warm.
Today my friend Missy came over to drop off some stuff. Moira was very upset when she got here that it was not Daddy who had arrived. Missy quickly won Moi over by showing her all the fun stuff she had in her purse: i pod, lipsticks, calculator. When Missy had to leave Moira said "Bye bye, I love you!" How quickly the emotions turn!
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

3 Comments:
Meg,
Those pictures are beautiful! I love the picture w/ the butterfly on the leaf.
TOO funny that the little baby is eating the big burger and she took the pic. She must get her good photography skills from her mommy!
On the Easter post, I LOVE the teal colored crocs, those are sweet!
I LOVE the pic of Baby eating the hamburger. What an imagination!
~cheryl
I LOVE the pic of baby eating the hamburger. What an imagination our kids have!
~Cheryl
Post a Comment
<< Home