We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Lots of Pictures

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Friday, March 21, 2008

Lots of Pictures

We colored easter eggs yesterday. When I got done boiling the eggs, Moi said "Easter Eggs smell like a skunk went poopy". I guess those were the two worst smelling things she could think of. Chris taught her what the skunk smell is when they drive around on their adventures.
Moi trying out an easter bunny cupcake.
Coloring easter eggs. Moi is soooooo excited that the easter bunny is coming on sunday. She keeps talking about the easter bunny.
At the Community Center for playgroup.


We watched Toby on Wednesday. He is the best baby ever! No crying, no pooping! I told Trent we need to check him for batteries to make sure he's not a robot baby. Moi loved having him and wanted me to drag him all around so he could watch her dance and sing. She said "look at me baby toby! look at me!" about 5,000 times during the day. She would hand him toys and she crawled around and he chased her and she thought that was hilarious. She wanted to give her his bottle "by self". She was a good little helper.
Community Center

All the little monkeys in playgroup.



Easter Dress!
Eating the chocolate bunny that Nana and Pop Pop sent. In fact, she had to open ALL 4 bunnies that they sent. I had to hide them. And Kodos ate one when we went outside, so we'll be seeing how that goes as the evening progresses.
Playing with bubble wrap in the back yard.



Davis says "Where my ladies at?"
Moira and Daniela at the candy buffet.
See above for the reason why my house is trashed.
Moira alone at the candy buffet.
Too much sugar!




We went to Wendy and Connor's 3rd annual easter party today. I made bunny cupcakes! They took FOREVER. But they were a big hit. Moi woke up around 9. I was excited to tell her we were going to a party where ALL of her friends were going to be, have candy, decorate eggs, etc. She replied "I was to lay on mommy and daddy's bed". So I let her lay there, and lay there. Finally


I went and packed up the car and went back upstairs and she was still laying there. She said "I am sick". I said "are you real sick or pretend sick?" and she said "pretend". So I wrested her into her easter dress and off we went. She did great though, only one "I want to go bye bye.". She's been very anti-social lately in big or loud groups. She always wants to kind of be alone where it's not too loud and if she can't find that quiet spot, she wants to leave. She did really well today though, so I am hoping that phase is nearing an end.

Moi's latest thing is pretending that her stuffed animals are babies. She is the mommy. A different animal is in favor each day. It's cute seeing her go through the routine with them. They get diaper changes, have snacks, go down for naps. She says all the things to them that I say to her like "good night, go to sleep". She also adds in things like "you go night night, I'm going to go watch TV". Which is what I am usually doing when I put her to bed, but I don't tell her that. Weird.

I have been looking for a dress for my friends wedding next week, and I finally found one. I tried it on for Chris and Moi and I told Chris to pretend like he likes it even if he doesn't, b/c I didn't feel like shopping for a new one. Moi's reaction was so intense, that I didn't even care what Chris said. She said "mommy, what are you wearing? You look soooo pretty! I like the pretty dress! Look at the necklace! It's really cool" and went on and on. That's my girl!

2 Comments:

At 5:13 AM, Blogger Susan said...

Nice cupcakes!
Jacob & Sammi also raved about the dresses I got for an event and for the hideous bridesmaid dress I have to wear in May. They like that one the best. I guess they don't see us dress "like a princess" very often.
Thanks for the gummy worm idea. It never crossed my mind, but I have to do it!

 
At 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meg,
That is so sweet that she went on and on about the dress, how cute is that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home