We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My friend Missy was kind enough to babysit last week when I got my hair done. She sent me a funny e-mail the next morning telling me how it went, since Chris relieved her (my hairdresser is slow as molasses). I thought I would share:

"Things I learned while Babysitting Moi:
1. Chapstick is acceptable to be applied to the entire face, not just lips.
2. Sometimes Moira gets in "moods" and sheds some tears, sometimes fake.
3. The demand for cats on Youtube is hard to keep up.
4. If you Youtube Pirate Pete, a.k.a. Pete the Repeat Pirate, most people video him swearing.
5. Snacktime is fun, Youtubing popcorn popping is surprisingly captivating for a 2 yr old. A learning moment."

For those of you who don't know, Youtube is the online video sharing webite. She likes to look at it, I think b/c she can damand to see almost anything and see it at the drop of the hat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home