We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Congrats to Mr. & Mrs. Berardi!

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Congrats to Mr. & Mrs. Berardi!






Missy and Joe finally got hitched! Whoo hoo! Thanks for the team of Hogan/Russell grandparents for babysitting all weekend long so I could fulfil my role as silent bridesmaid/dvd slideshow maker (top secret project I was working on)/reception captain/videographer/cake topper transporter/shot louge drinker ;)

The wedding and reception was beutiful. I have never seen a more organized or detail oriented well thought out operation in my life. It was amazing! I didn't get as many pics as I would like, but I had the video camera, which I am certain is priceless.

1 Comments:

At 6:58 PM, Blogger Mark, Patty, Allie and Abby said...

Meg,
I LOVE that dress on you, you look great! I love the last picture, that is definitely one for Moira to see when she's older :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home