More St. Patty's Day pictures
I just went up to check on Moi b/c she's been fussing for the past hour and refusing to go to sleep. I went in and she popped up and said "I wake up! The Easter bunny is here with ice cream cones and eggs!". I said "no, the easter bunny is coming on Sunday." She said "NO! TOMORROW!" Note to self: don't tell toddlers about exciting things that are happening more than 2 minutes away. I knew that already, not sure why I decided to let the whole easter bunny thing slip. Today at CVS she spotted some bubble ice cream cone things and all she can talk about is how the easter bunny is going to bring her those. I slipped him in the basket when she wasn't looking.
Moi went out back to play this afternoon and she ran 2 really fast laps around the yard. She came up to me all winded and said "snow is all done!". Yep, lets hope!
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home