We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Can you guess who is the natural red head?

So many little stories to blog about, where to begin. Moi was having a funny converation with herself the other day before going down for her nap. Here is part of it:

Go to sleep Moira! Go to sleep!

No, I'm gonna wake up sandpiper!

Help me, Help me, can you help me?

Yes, let's go home!
Thank you.

Your welcome.

The sandpiper reference is from one of her music class songs. It's a very elaborate back and fourth conversation and slightly disturbing.

The other day, Moira took off her sleeper by herself, laid down on the couch with her head resting on a pillow and said "Mommy, I need a diaper change. I have pee pee and poopy." I said "Wow, if you are such a big girl to get underessed by yourself and tell me you need a diaper change, maybe you can go on the big potty like Allie and now Daniela does that too!" She replied "I AM NOT DANIELA!". Okay, okay...

The other day the Drainworks man came to fix the shower and the sink. I told her that the Drainman was coming to fix the sink. He went to fix the shower first and she was very upset about that and kept yelling "NO! Don't fix the shower! Fix the sink!". She kept calling him the "mailman" and asking what the mailman was doing. He was ignoring her, and doing his job. She said "I want to go upstairs and get on a dress to look pretty for the mailman". She did. And then she put it on and was going up to him and smiling and flirting saying "hi! hi! Hi mailman!". I am in trouble. Then before her nap she said "Where is Daddy?". I said "Daddy is at work.". She thought for a moment and said "Where is the mailman?".


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home