Pretending to be a snowflake and singing Music Class Lullaby
Song Translation
May, may all,
May all Children,
May all people everywhere,
Live in Peace.
We sing this song at the end of music class, right before the goodbye song. She used to scream all through the lullaby yelling "Wake up! Wake up!". She did not like everyone pretend sleeping. Now she loves it. She comes and lets me rock her and makes funny faces like she's saying "awww" (see face at the end of the video that makes me laugh). She's such a music class superstar. I can't wait to tell the teacher this week- she was trying to get me to sing a round with her. It's very musically sophisticated and the fact that she initiated it highly impresses me, even with my little music knowledge. She wanted me to sing "twinkle twinkle little star" while she say the "May all" lullaby. It took me awhile to figure out what she was trying to do. She said "Mommy, sing twinkle twinkle", so I would start singing that and she would sing "May all". So I thought she changed her mind about what she wanted me to sing, so I would start singing "May all" and then she would start singing "twinkle twinkle" and get mad that I switched songs. As soon as I started following instructions, I realized she wanted to sing one song while I sang the other song to the same beat in harmony. My little Mozart.
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

1 Comments:
Meg,
Oh my gosh, that is one of the sweetest things I think I've ever heard!
Post a Comment
<< Home