We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Look how tall.

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Look how tall.

Look how tall kiddo looks in this pic. Laura got her this dress from Hawaii last year! It's super cute on her.

Moi seems to be feeling better. Fever is gone. We went to the park yesterday and there was a middle school girl with a shirt on that had her stomach hanging out. Moi went up to her and pointed at her and said "belly!". She also remembered what swing Missy had been on last time we were there and went up to it and said "Missy's!".
I lost my camera memory card IN the computer, so I can only take 16 photos at a time. Whoops.
I put some new videos on the dropshots website. One of her saying hi to Missy and one of her naming all her body parts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home