Fever
The good news from the weekend is that Chris was off all weekend. A miracle! The bad news is that Moi was sick. She had a fever, runny nose, sneezing, etc. and was generally a fuss bot. We went out several times, but it seemed to result in her fuss crying and me holding her the whole time. "Do you want Daddy to hold you?" I would ask, with the reply of "NO!". This kid is getting heavy. The weekend wasn't too bad though, as the virus didn't seem to affect her energy level, she just seems to have fits of crankyness every now and then. Last night she got up crying at 2 am. Often she will cry in the middle of the night and put herself back to sleep,but something about her cry made me go right in. She was burning up. I took her temp and it was 102.5. She was saying "hot. hot.hot". I got her calmed down, she went back to bed and kind of cried on and off the rest of the night. When she got up crying and still had a fever this am, I called the Dr. She doens't have strep, an ear infection or hand, mouth and food virus, it's just a regular old non descript virus that you can't do anything about other than pump her full of fluids and give her some motrin. Today seems to be the worst of all as far as her mood/tiredness level goes. She's napping now, but keeps crying on and off. I am trying to think of something to do this afternoon that will keep her cool and keep activity low yet still be entertaining. I am at a loss.
Today we were looking at strollers online b/c ours is on it's last leg. Moi was looking at them with me (since she wants to be on my lap constantly) and she was calling them "baby cars". I think that's the most intelligent thing I've ever heard in my entire life!
Before we went to the Dr. this am I asked her if she wanted to watch a monkey on TV. I thought Curious George was on, but it was just finishing. Doh! She was at the TV going "Monkey! Monkey! Monkey!". Later, I found it on. She was watching it, and Curious George was playing soccer with a dog and she thought that was really funny. She was going "Monkey! Ball! Kick! Doggy!".
Chris pointed out some bird poop on the trampoline to her and she is very disgusted by it. She will not get near it. There are 2 little spots of it and she just looks at it and says "Yucky! Poopies! Two Two poopies!"
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

2 Comments:
Great photos. The first and third from the top are artist quality.
I'm sorry to hear that Moira's been sick. Hope she's on her way to recovery.
- Talley
Great photos. The first and third from the top are artist quality.
I'm sorry to hear that Moira's been sick. I hope that she's on the road to recovery now.
- Talley
Post a Comment
<< Home