We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Elmower

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Elmower

Moira and her "new" sandbox. It is a hand me down from my friend Laura from when she was little- so I am guessing it's at least 20 or 25 years old. It's in great shape! She looooooves it.


Moira and the "Elmower".



Moira and Allie at playgroup.
Moira at the 4th Friday celebration in downtown Westerville. She loved watchign the little girls dancing and danced right along, of course.



Moira saw Chris mowing the lawn when she was in her swing. She informed me that she was "all done" and wanted out. As I was stopping the swing, she started saying "Elmo. Elmow mow. Elmower!" I realized she was trying to say lawnmower. She went and got her little baby lawnmower and mowed right along with him. Of course, I had to go get the camera!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home