

This is the fountain at Easton. We've seen it 3 times this season, but she is hesitant. This is about as close as she will get. She likes to point at it and say "wa was!", but she won't get too close. Last October when we went there, she was in the middle of it.

We watched baby Toby yesterday morning and Moi did great! She totally played independantly, didn't cry or whine at all. She would point to him every now and then and go "baby" or "shoes". She tried to say "Toby". It comes out kind of like "(misc. gibberish) by" She saw his bottle and her eyes got big and she said "ba ba!". She hasn't had hers in a week, so I had to hide it. Toby rolled over from his from to his back when he was here. I couldn't believe it! He's only 7 weeks old! Moi didn't do that until she was 6 months old. Crazy wirey little Mini Trent!
I feel like a lot has happened the last few days, but I can't really remember what. Lots of new words, lots of new things. She busted her lip after music class :( The short story is, she is fine. I am too tired for the long story.
One last thing- she can identify "Pooh" and seems to really like "Pooh". Please, however, do not purchase mass amounts of Pooh related items to overflow the house :) Books and stuffed animals only :) (I'm talking to you nana and pop!) To clarify, I'm talking about Winnie the Pooh. I know what you were thinking, I thought the same thing when I heard her screaming "pooh!" from the other room.
She napped for 3.5 hours today so I cleaned the entire house and did the laundry. Score.
3 Comments:
I promise we won't buy massive amounts of Pooh stuff, but, oh, it is so much fun to buy it!!!
That's cool. We'll just keep it at your house!
Adorable photo!
Post a Comment
<< Home