My Mommy Daddy!
Moi fell and busted her lip in the same spot 2 days in a row. It could have been much worse, but oh how Mommy hates to see her hurt. Yesterday she was just walking in the foyer of a friends house and fell right on her face. She wasn't even running or anything. Anyway, she seems fine. It was just a major event the last couple of days so I felt obliged to report it.
She's discovered "Elmo". I put on Sesame Street for the first time yesterday and she was instantly enamored with Elmo. I pointed out to her how her chair is Elmo. I didn't think much of it, but then today she was looking at her Sesame Street flashcards and Elmo was on the back and she looked at me and said "Elmo!" perfectly! This is good, since I find Elmo less annoying then Pooh, less smug or something.
We went to the mall today and we went walking around. I asked her if she wanted to go to the animal area to play and she said "no!". Fine. Then when we passed it, she was like "Pay! Pay!" (how she says play). There were these super mario brother's cut outs outside of the video store and she went up and high fived them. Also, she scammed the Crabtree and Evelyn lady into giving her one of the baloons outside of the store. She let go of it though, and it went floating away. I thought, oh, no, this is going to be bad. But she just said "bye bye loon!" and waved goodbye. Then when we walked past that area again she looked up and said "bye bye loon!".
She is really into saying "bye bye" to everyone out and about. We were at the post office buying stamps and was laughing and hopping around and trying to make friends with this older lady on a cell phone. She would not leave until the lady said "bye bye" back to her.
Tonight when she was getting ready for bed after her bath, she was in such a good mood hopping all around, trying on my shoes in the closet. Then she looked at Chris and I and said "My mommy daddy!" It was soooooo cute. I just loved it.
She said "turtle" and "animals" today. It came out "aminals".
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

1 Comments:
Touching! Love to have found your blog. Come and learn more about mine PALAVROSSAVRVS REX!
Post a Comment
<< Home