"Be a good girl!"
So we have started working on potty training just a little bit. After bath, I let her run around naked and encourage her to sit on the potty. It's not going so well, but she's only 20 months old (happy 20 month birthday Moi Moi), so it's not like I have any expectations. Night before last, she sat on the potty naked, said pee pee, stood up and pee peed next to the potty, and then sat back down on it. ???? Then last night, this was interesting, she was sitting on the potty and then stood up and walked around and then said to herself "be a good girl" and sat back down on the potty. I must have said that at some point, but have no recollection. Chris heard her say that too, so it's not like I imagined it. She never did produce any pee pee.
Nana and Pop Pop are here today. Nana had a meeting and Pop Pop hung out with us this morning. Moi is so enamored with Pop. She just looks at him and says "Pop Pop". She even wanted him to read her books before her nap! Usually she only wants Mommy to do that (sorry Daddy...)
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home