We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Pictures

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Pictures

Curly locks
Moi and Con

Moi running away from all the boys playing nicely in Megan's front yard.

I think I will try to save most of my stories for now, since we are headed to P-town this weekend and I need something interesting to talk about. I will report that Moi has learned to say "potty" and will sit on it, go "pee pee! poopy!", grunt, but not produce any of either. She goes to the rug next to it and pees.


Also, she has been saying "milk". I slipped and called her "chocolate" milk just plain "milk". She totally picked up on it. She asked for "Milk" several times today and then drank it. I am only putting a little "chocolate" in it now. Whoo hoo!


She has had a vocabulary "exposion" the last 2 or 3 days. I can't even say how many new words she's learned, and she's repeating basically everything we say, or trying to, I should say. She even repeated back in a funny way "triangle", "Meredith", and "Moira".
Got my hair dyed redder today. Looks good, looks good. Oh, and it's SHORT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home