We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Baby Toby. I just can't get over how much he looks like Trent!


Check out the long hair!

Moi in an oversized swing at a new park.



Baby Toby came for a visit this week, b/c I will be watching him for a couple of Monday's, and we need to get Moira used to him. She threw a tantrum the first time that I held him, but did better the second time. The second time, she was fine for a couple of minutes, then went over to the baby einstein play gym where he was laying earlier and pretended like she was a baby, which is of course complete with screaming and crying. I had to put that thing away actually, b/c she kept going to it and laying down and crying.
She's learned a lot of new words lately. She was calling ants bees, but we told her that they were ants, so she likes to bend down on walk and look at them. She said box, money & sticks also this week. Oh yeah, and bees. :)
She's getting better with her colors. She had been going through every single color whenever she saw any color. Now, I think she knows blue and purple. The rest are just a crap shoot, although she seems to be decent at identifying green. She really seems to like purple. I wonder if that may be a favorite.
We went up to the park that is at the base of the Alum Creek Dam. It's up north in Delaware Co. It's a nice park. We played on the swings, and she rode the teter toter with some twins her age. Then I showed her the water that was about 100 feet away. She was soooo excited about it. She kept waving at it and going "Hi wa wa! Hi wa wa! Hi wa wa!" Every now and then she'd see a rock and go "Hi cocks!". We had to walk all the way up the hill where the water came out of the Dam b/c she really wanted to see that wa wa.
She's been really excited about cows lately. She says "cow... moooo!" I went in her room this morning and she was pointing at one of her books going "cow ! moo! cow! Moo!". She did the same thing in the car yesterday. I am not sure what she thought was a cow.
She's been attempting to jump off of everything. It's not good. I keep trying to stop it, but she's really into it. I think I will blame gymnastics for this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home