We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Swings

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Swings




Moi's new thing is to ask to get in her swing, and then she says "all done" after about 30 seconds, so stop the swing, unlatch her. I have realized her real motive is to attemp to rehook the seat belt. Once she gets it rehooked she says "goo gool" or something like that, which is her saying "good girl" to herself for figuring it out. Then she says "all done", so I unhook it, and she tried to rehook it, etc, over and over again!
We went to the park yesterday and were there forever. She was upset b/c the baby swings were all taken. I told her that we would go to the big kids swing and she could sit on my lap. As we were going for the swings, this little girl, about 5 looked like she was going for the same one we were (the last open swing). I told her she could go ahead. Moi stood back from the swings, just looking at them and then at me and staring saying "lap sing? lap sing? lap sing?" Sing is how she says swing. I was like, sorry kiddo, no lap swing right now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home