Moira in the Paper!
Moira made the community newspaper this week! We went to the "Fourth Friday" celebration in Uptown Westerville right down the street (friday before last). It was fun. It started at 6. Moira walked and I pushed the stroller. All the businesses stay open late, there are street vendors, bands, and you can see the firetrucks and cop cars up close. She saw a group across the street handing out "loons" and she yelled "loons, loons!" for about 1/2 an hour. We finally reached the baloons, and she looked at me and said "cookie". We bought a 3 pack of chocolate chip cookies from a group doing sign language to religious music. Chris got home around 7:30 and met us down there. We listened to a Dixieland Band and Moi was jamming. She got her picture taken by the local newspaper and her picture made the cut. Good stuff. See link to the right.
I can see she's cutting a 2 year molar.
I got her to drink carnation instant breakfast and milk out of a sippy with a straw! She's done it 2 nights in a row. I took the straw out b/c she kept tipping it back and couldn't figure out how to suck it. But with the straw out, it just kind of pours out. She was going "mmm...yummies...mommies". She puts the "s" sound at the end of everything.
I watched my friend Gwen's baby Gavin and her 2 1/2 year old Kendal. Poor Kendal broke her colar bone and then fell out of her special stroller onto her head! Babysitting was a challenge b/c Kendal was finally feeling a little better, but needs to stay calm so she doesn't reinjur her arm. Try keeping a 2 1/2 year old and a 1 1/2 year old calm is not easy! Fortunatly Gavin was asleep almost all of the time.
I can see she's cutting a 2 year molar.
I got her to drink carnation instant breakfast and milk out of a sippy with a straw! She's done it 2 nights in a row. I took the straw out b/c she kept tipping it back and couldn't figure out how to suck it. But with the straw out, it just kind of pours out. She was going "mmm...yummies...mommies". She puts the "s" sound at the end of everything.
I watched my friend Gwen's baby Gavin and her 2 1/2 year old Kendal. Poor Kendal broke her colar bone and then fell out of her special stroller onto her head! Babysitting was a challenge b/c Kendal was finally feeling a little better, but needs to stay calm so she doesn't reinjur her arm. Try keeping a 2 1/2 year old and a 1 1/2 year old calm is not easy! Fortunatly Gavin was asleep almost all of the time.
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home