We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Happy Birthday Allie!

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Happy Birthday Allie!

The birhday Girl!
Allie, Moi, Daniela and her daddy at the bottom of the slide
Davis blowing out a flower thingy

Moira picked up Allie's new Dora phone and would go "hello?" and put it down and then pick it back up to her ear and go "hello?" again and again.

Moira liked Allie's new Dora car.



Moira got these little maracas out of the pinata. She loved them.


Moira's buddy Allie turned 2 last week. Moira had a great time at her birthday party this weekend. There were "loons", balls, cake, ice cream, and she mastered drinking Caprisun with the straw. She really liked taking the straw in and out. It was a great day and the kids enjoyed playing outside on Allie's swingset, and Moi led the crew to the next door neighbor's swingset as well.


Chris took Moi to the zoo Saturday morning b/c I needed some "me" time. It was the MS walk, so it was very crowded. They went to see the manatees and one of them turned to her and flared out it's flappers and she did the baby sign for "seal" to it. He reports that she was much more into the animals and interested in them than she was even a month ago. The zoo is their place, I haven't been with her in ages.

Today Moira woke up on the wrong side of the crib. She slept until 10:30! I am not sure why, other than she basically skipped her nap yesterday, b/c she fell asleep in the car on the way home from the zoo and then I knew she wouldn't take a real nap. She threw what I can only describe as the worst tantrum ever when we were trying to get her to take a nap. She could barely even breath and was throwing her whole body back banging around. I had to call Chris in from doing the yardwork to get a second opinion about if this was a tantrum or if something was really wrong. She wouldn't even let me put her in pants or a sleeper, it was physically impossible. She is currently napping in an unbuttoned onesie. She went right to sleep, so I am thinking she was just tired???? Hard to say. I think she may be coming down with something and not feel good, b/c her nose is runny and she has a fever of 99.5. Please, please, please no more sickness! Let's all hope this passes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home