We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Horray for me!

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Horray for me!

Here is Trent's baby Toby! He looks just like Trent and a little person. Super cute!
Moi and Max at playgroup


Moi and "Ahh-yee" on Allie's new playset.



Okay, Moira had me cracking up laughing so hard tonight. We have this Fisher Price training potty thing that is more like a toy right now than a potty, b/c it plays songs and she can put her bath toys in it, etc. She was taking her bath tonight and I moved the toilet and it started playing one of the songs. Moira was totally singing along with it! I had no idea that she had the song memorized. It was the funniest thing ever. She even had hand motions along with it. I will dictate the song and type in caps the part that you can actually hear her sing



"Toilet paper, toilet paper

On a roll, next TO ME.

I can use a few squares,

Maybe one or TWO squares,

How bout THREE,

HORRAY for Me!!!!!"




On the "horray for me" part she throws her arms up in the air and then on the "me", she double points to herself on her chest. I have not idea where she learned that- how to point to herself and say "Me!". It was the funniest thing ever. I am not sure if the training potty being a fun toy is the best idea for toilet training. Or maybe it is. She did at the end of the song when we were doing it later in her room grab her diaper and go "pee pee", so she knows the song goes along with that area... I'll have to see what my other mom friends think.



She watches this show on PBS called Boohbah. It is very good, and weird all at the same time. They have the story people and she says their names along with them. "Grandma ma" is "ma ma ma" and Grandpapa is "pa pa pa". She tries to say "mrs. lady" and "brother and sister". When little dog fido comes on she goes "doggy woof woof".



Also, she is obcessed with emptying out her little bank and filling it back up with the change. She was saying "money" although it sounded like "mummy" and "gunny". She majorly temper tantrumed when I put it away so we could go get a bath.



She said "flamingo" on Monday.



We had one of our playgroups here monday. It was all boys and 2 baby girls. Moi has regressed in letting me pick up the babies. I got near one of them in the carrier and she bit my leg to get me away from it. And she freaked out when we went to see Trent's new little baby this weekend. She wanted no part of him. Jealous jealous.



We got stuck in the car on the way to Wendy and Connor's this morning. There was a wreck on 270. Thank goodness for our music together CD. She got fussy at one point so I handed her a baby gear magazine and she was laughing like crazy and going " Babies! Abbys!"



She has been requesting "Apple Bouse" instead of milk. She is pretty much off the bottle, but still not drinking milk from a sippy at all. But I'm giving her tons of cheese and yogurt, so she should be good. I give her a bottle in the morning. She drinks a few ounces and then asks for apple "bouce". That's the first food she's requested. I asked her if she wanted lunch this afernoon and she went into the kitchen going "cookies! cookies!"



Moi recognizes her friend Allie in pictures and calls her by name. She says "Ah-yee!" I even printed one out to have in my purse. We went to Costco on Sunday and it was jsut us, b/c Chris had to work all day long, and she didn't want to stay in the cart. I handed her the picture and she went "Ah-yee!" and hugged it and went "ahhh" and then would look at it and then hug it more and go "ahhh".

4 Comments:

At 5:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the barrett in her hair!

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger Meg Hogan said...

My, what good eyes you have Nana!

 
At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That boy of Trent's is really handsome.

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger Ro-Ro said...

Sheryl Crow would not be impressed with the toilet paper song:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home