Colors.
Moi just went up to the cable box and single handedly changed it from The View to Curious George. I am afraid our little girl is going to outsmart us soon.
Her new routine before it's about bed time is to attempt to put her shoes on. She can do this forever, and it makes a huge tantrum when it's time to go up to bed. I'm going to have to start hiding her shoes.
She appears to know her colors pretty well. Example: I gave her a couple of M&M's in the car and she was back there going "geen!" "Bu!" and I realized she had one green one in her hand and a blue one in the other. Also she hands me her stacky toy rings and says the colors, Although she can't say orange and often misc. things are "red". I think we can thank Pop Hogan for teaching her the colors when he was watching her when I was sick.
She appears to know her colors pretty well. Example: I gave her a couple of M&M's in the car and she was back there going "geen!" "Bu!" and I realized she had one green one in her hand and a blue one in the other. Also she hands me her stacky toy rings and says the colors, Although she can't say orange and often misc. things are "red". I think we can thank Pop Hogan for teaching her the colors when he was watching her when I was sick.
This morning, we were supposed to watch my friend Gwen's little 2 month old Gavin, but her daughter who is 2 1/2 fell and broke her collar bone. Needless to say, she wasn't going to work at the salon today.
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home