We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: "No!"

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Saturday, April 14, 2007

"No!"

Moi poses with her new shoes
"ooohhhh! eeeeee!"
Go Kodos Go Go!

Moira has a new favorite word. It is "No!". She sure knows how to use it. It's in a super cute voice though, so that kind of sugar coats it. I am kind of surprised that she just now learned it, but I've had to say it a lot more lately, so there you go.
I've been super sick with bronchitis. Feeling better now for getting up and around, but still coughing like a mad woman. Thanks to Pop Hogan for being a super nanny for 2 days and teaching Moira fun new spinny casino games!
Moira learned to say "lizard" and "peas" (in reference to the food) recently. She also says "puppy" in addition to doggy. She's been saying a lot of two word combos also.
She sing the Hello song from music class all the time and it's always "Hello to Daddy. Hello by bye bye". We think she's trying to say "Hello Everybody", it just comes out by bye bye.
I went to a sweet community baby clothes/toy sale today. I am thinking about blogging about it on my own blog whenever I get a chance. I have learned though my purchases that my little girl has a shoe fettish. I got these cute pair of gymboree sandles for her (only worn once and they were only $2, regular retail price $36) and moira took one look at them and went "Ooohhhh! Ewweeee! Shoooooes!" and wanted to try them on immediately. She loves to try on everyone's shoes. She also liked her pricess backpack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home