We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Peep Peep

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Peep Peep

This is an owl and a Bryn Mawr shirt that Moira got in the mail from her second cousin Maggie!
These are some overalls I got at the yard sale.

Moira has started saying "doggy, woof woof". Also, when I put her in her crib for a nap or bed she waves at us and says "bye bye! bye bye!" and just lays down and plays herself to sleep. She is working on a 3+ hour nap today. We spent the morning in the park, so it must have tuckered her out. She thinks birds are hilarious. She calls them "peep peeps" and says "hiiiiii!" to the birds anytime she sees them and tries to chase them.

We have has some luck with the milk in the sippy, although I don't want to jinx it. She had about 5 sips out of it yesterday. This is a big improvement.

I put a video on Moira's website of Moira Irish Dancing. I think I am out of space on that website so I will need to figure out what to do.

I noticed today on our walk (I flipped the stroller back so we were face to face) that Moi has JUST NOW cut her top 2 I teeth. They are just barely through, so I can't imagine that they've been through for long. She hasn't given me any trouble of all mood wise or sleeping wise, so I am impressed. I have heard that these are the toughest on them.

Moira is turning into a skinny mini. You can see her ribs sticking out on the side. She's totally lost the majority of the baby fat!

I talked to this lady at the park who has a little red headed girl. We were commenting about how everybody asks where the kids get the red hair. She said that people even ask her if she's the nanny! Why do people think that only red heads make more red heads?

1 Comments:

At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

On the red hair issue... just tell them she got the hair from her parternal grandfather! (Unless they know me... they'll never know! Her great-great grandfather, and her great grandfather were red heads!). She had no choice!

As far as her tendancy to "slender", I'll find some photos of her father. His mother and I were always afraid we would be accused of starving him. No matter how much he ate, he always looked like an Irish famine victim!

Moira power! Moire rules! (and POP is never wrong!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home