Playgroup pics
Just some playgroup pics. The kids are funny. They hug each other on demand. You have to get the camera ready though, b/c they'll usually only do it once or twice. I was happy that she was glad to see her friends today. She was asleep when they all got here, so we came downstairs and she was taken aback, but so happy. Usually it's a bad scene when I bring her downstairs and people are there, no matter how well she knows them, but she must really love her buddies! She was looking at the pictures with me tonight and calling Daniela "Ahh-yee!". We'll have to work on "Ella", what the kids call Daniela!
I taught Moi to say "yeah" today. We were singing a song going "no no no no no... yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah".
That's all I have for now. Sleepy time.
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home