We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: She.....sea.....shellls....

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Monday, March 26, 2007

She.....sea.....shellls....





Here is a pic with my red highlights. Pretty natural, hugh? I could have gone more red, but this way, I can just let them grow out if I want.

Moira was playing underneath the trampoline today. I was like, oh she found some rocks to throw around.... Hey wait a minute, that's dog poop! Nice.

We went to visit my friend Angela and her new baby Maria. She is super cute with a full head of hair. I held her for about 10 minutes. Moi cried a bit at first, then got distracted by Hayden's toys.

We went to the gym today. She freaked out at seeing the daycare. She went running the other way. I carried her in. She cried and would not let me go. She got distracted by some balls and I snuck out and told the ladies to let me know if she cried more than 10 minutes. They never came to get me and said she did okay, just fussed on and off. She has done well the last 5 times I left her. I think she finally caught on that this is a place where I leave her! Connor caught right on to that during our tour! Ha ha!
Today as we were leaving Angela's I said "see ya!". She repeated "seee seeee seee......ya". I snort laughed b/c I was so off guard. She coppied that also. She also can tell the difference between cars and trucks "cucks". There is a song on her music class that goes "she sells sea shells by the sea shore". She says "she.... sea..... shells..." in a sing songy voice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home