The Park
Yesterday the weather was great, so we took a long walk then finished at the park. There were tons of other kids there for Moira to hang out with. This one 5 year old boywas very reluctant to let her play in "his" sandbox, but finally warmed up to her. He would pile the sand on the shelf and she would push it to the ground with her stick. She stuck the stick of sand in her mouth and got a big mouthful of sand. Fortunately I brought her sippy cup of water to help wash it down. We stayed for a long time then strollered to the ice cream store. This weather is the best!
Mmmm... Chocolate and strawberry....
Moi and I had another long rough night of coughing. It took me forever to get to sleep b/c of coughing/bad sore throat, but finally I did. Maybe an hour later Moi started coughing. She usually just coughs and goes back to sleep w/o crying, but she started really crying. I went in to check on her and she didn't get up. I just rubbed her back and she calm down and stopped coughing and crying and went to sleep. I put in a pedicare vapor plug. But then I started coughing and couldn't get back to sleep. I came downstairs and surfed the internet. Finally I got back to sleep, but woke up at 6:30 with another coughing fit. Moi slept until 8 though, so that is good. Rain is coming through today, but this morning was nice, so we played out back for most of the morning.
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home