We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: St. Patty's Day Parade in Portsmouth

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Sunday, March 18, 2007

St. Patty's Day Parade in Portsmouth


Moi playing Nana's recorder for Pop. She will be in the band soon enough.





You can take a donkey to a pub, but you can't make the donkey go in the pub.
Moi's Pop leading the parade.

Here are some pics from the St. Patty's Day parade in our hometown that Chris's parents organized. It was the first ever and went really well. Moi wore her beads and enjoyed the activity. Chris's dad also got some great pics of Moi playing the recorder.
Chris was sick with sore throat, coughing, pink eye last week. Now I have it, and Moi is coughing at night. Last night she coughed for about an hour in the middle of the night. She doesn't have the pink eye yet, and hopefully her throat doesn't hurt like ours. I guess we are quarantined again. I was hoping the warm weather would bring an end to all of this sickness, but not yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home