We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Sticking out Tounge

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Sticking out Tounge

So I stuck my tounge out at Moi yesterday and she stuck her out back at me! It was the funniest thing EVER! I laughed so hard and she laughed back. Then we kept doing it back and fourth for about 5 minutes. Now, whenever she hears the "MMMM" noise, she starts sticking it out. Probably a bad habit, but for now it's super cute.


Her hair in the back is actually starting to come in!

She loves this picture of herself. She always crawls up to it and pulls herself up to look at it and does her "machine gun" sounding laugh at it.

2 Comments:

At 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All business on top, party in the back.

 
At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm the one who is supposed to teach her bad habits! --Pop

 

Post a Comment

<< Home