We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Baby Signs

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Friday, June 09, 2006

Baby Signs

Moira's new trick!

I may have panicked prematurely about Moira's sleep issued. Knock on wood, she's slept great the last 2 nights and napped fine. We'll see!

Chris and I went on a date last night while my mom was in town. That was nice! It was also nice having mom here for a couple of days. We installed a baby gate with an alarm, which is super annoying b/c as I am cleaning tonight, I have had to open and close it approximately 1,000 times. But, it is safe for the baby, so that is good.

Moira has been using her baby sign for "Milk" a lot lately! That is cool. She sometimes does it before she gets her bottle, once she can see it, and sometimes she's doing it as I'm feeding her a bottle.

She ate Vegetable Chicken dinner with assorted veggies and chicken. It also had onion powder, which I thought was funny, b/c now her diet is officially more varied than her fathers! She seemed to like it, but didn't eat the whole jar. She did finish off some sweet potatoes after the veggie dinner, so obviously she was still hungry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home