Today is the day
People told me that one day, Moi would just get the hang of crawling and take off. Today was that day, and I am exhausted! It is super cool though. She is a crawling machine. Again, video available upon request! I don't have any pics b/c I was too busy baby proofing on the spot.
Moira is doing something really funny. She was screaming this evening, and I didn't know why. I thought maybe she was hurt. I realized that she was mad b/c I was eating something and she wanted it. She just assumes that whenever I am eating something, she gets some of it. I picked her up, and she gets about an inch from my face, and opens her mouth like a little bird, like I am just going to give her whatever is in my mouth! I guess this will keep me eating healthy things. I happened to be eating rice krispie treats at the time, so I figured that wasn't a good thing for her to eat. She also loves to drink whatever I am drinking out of cups. I do not know if it is b/c she is actually thirsty, or she just likes the novelty of it. She's pretty good at it though.
She's also started clapping whenever the dog comes in the room.
Tonight, we were in her room, and I said "Hi Kitty!" She craned her neck to look out the door for the cat, but it came up upon her the other way. She squealed in delight and grabed the cat with both hands and pulled her towards her really hard. I was worried that the cat would bite at her, but she didn't. She just went to my back to hide, so I gave her some pets for being a good sport.
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

5 Comments:
: )
Awesome!! What a big girl!!!
This is so cool. You won't need to watch your exercise video's anymore!
I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»
Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home