We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: pics

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Thursday, June 01, 2006

pics

Moira sitting on the futon
Moira clapping
Check out my teeth! You can click on this picture to enlarge it.
Check out my two bottom teeth! You can click on this picture to enlarge
Moira is flexible.

Today Moira is working on her crawling skills, which are improving by leaps and bounds.
I am also realizing that she will scream and cry now when she wants something, not necessarily when something is wrong. I was letting her drink out of my water cup, and the water was all done. I put the cup away. She started screaming and crying at the top of her lungs. I filled up the cup and brought it back, as an experiment. She quit crying right away and opened up her mouth for a drink. Greeeeeeat! She also screamed when I wouldn't give her a bite of my rice krispie treat. I don't quite know how to deal with this. I guess I'll just try to distract her to another activity. I don't want to spoil her, but she is so young... Guess daddy and I will have to have a talk this weekend about how to handle this. He's been working lots and lots of hours lately so he's only gotten to see her through video!

2 Comments:

At 3:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

 
At 6:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home