We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Congrats Aunt Meredith on your Graduation

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Congrats Aunt Meredith on your Graduation


Moira sitting at the high chair, feeding herself veggie puffs


Meredith and fiance Chris, the party host

Moi and Grandma Hogan

Meredith and Pop Hogan

Moi and Donovan Simpson. Donovan is getting in some big brother practice quickly this month, as his baby sister is due in 4 weeks. He kept asking to hold the baby. He would say "Can I hold the baby so my mom can see?" and 5 minutes later "Can I hold the baby so my dad can see?". I think he wanted to prove that he is ready for his new role. Don't worry, an adult had a hand on her at all times also.

Meredith graduates today from Ohio State. Her fiance was nice enough to throw her this party at the Brazenhead Pub. Moira did great for 2.5 hours, then she started to get fussy. 2.5 hours is pretty good for such a little one though! She had lots of people to take turns holding her. We tried to get her to nap when we got home but she was not having it, so we just took a walk. We got in the car to get some dinner, and she passed right out. Of course at that time it was 6, and we didn't want her to sleep. She slept great last night, except that Kodos woke her up barking at 1am. She was so upset that I just got her up and gave her a bottle. Good thing, b/c she has peed though her outfit. She drank 8 oz. of a bottle!

Yesterday, we let Chris put her down for a nap. She only stayed asleep for 20 minutes, even though when I put her down she usually sleeps for 1.5 hours. She just got up and started playing in her crib. When I finally went in to get her after 1/2 an hour of playing, she was just sitting up in the middle of the crib. It was funny. She saw me and started clapping!

1 Comments:

At 5:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute stuff! I really liked the baby jail picture! Moira seems like a happy baby. Can't wait to meet her in person sometime soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home