Guess which big girl took her first crawl steps today!?!
Moira at playgroup
Moira and Connor
Aiden, Connor, & Moira (with Wyatt in the background). Moira was the only girl at playgroup AGAIN!
Moira working on her sippy cup skills.So lets get right to the good stuff. Moira took her first crawl steps today!!!!!!!!!!! Very exciting!!!!!!!!!! We got back from playgroup and she was all riled up and just took off across the blanket. It was crazy. I didn't have time to get the video camera. By the time I had it all ready to go, she was done crawling.
In other news, we are working on the sippy cup. She likes it, but can't get the point that she needs to tip it up to get out the liquid. She is obcessed with cups. She must take a drink out of whatever I am drinking. This is forcing me to drink healthy options, like water and juice, so I guess it's a good thing. She's good at drinking from cups, as long as I hold it for her.
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

3 Comments:
That is so exciting! I can't wait to see her.
Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»
Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home