BBQ at the McClellans
Moira and Aiden (11 months). They are watching me do Itsy Bitsy Spider. Aiden's mom, my friend Lauren, is pregnant again and due in December! We all took turns watching the babies on the blankets while everyone else ate. Of course I had to use my turn on the blanket for a photo op.
The great paci swap continued all night.
Aiden showing Moira his dance moves to the Itsy Bitsy Spider
Moira LOVES Itsy Bitsy spider
I mean, Loves it.
Connor looks like he has something really important to tell Moira.
Chris asked me if he thought Moira and Connor recognize each other. They have seen each other at least once a week since they were one month old, so I would hope that they do! It is so hard to get good pictures of these two now that they are both crawling all around.
Megan & Denison (3 Months) and Meg & Moira. Megan's lactation consultant put her on a very restrictive diet to help Denison's acid reflux. No wheat, sugar, dairy, and some other marvelous things are also off the list. But she said that it is really helping, so that is great.
Denison- what a cutie!Moira is turning in to quite the social bunny. Despite being cranky before we left for the BBQ, she was psycho happy once we got there and everyone was chatting and such. She was laying on the floor just squealing with delight. And although she usually gets fussy in her high chair, she sat in Connors just great laughing hysterically (almost in a weird way) looking at everyone and ate 2 jars of baby food and a bunch of Connor's veggie puffs (we'll have to get them some more). I think she liked all the excitement of the people there. Although I'm sure the next time we are in a situation like that she'll prove me wrong and be a fuss bot....
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

2 Comments:
She sure looks happy. I think she likes being around people her own size!! Like the outfit!!
Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home