Baby Jail

We got out the colorful play yard that Steve, Emily & Maren passed onto us. She likes it so far, but she's only been in it for brief periods.Moira sat in the big girl high chair at a restaurant and fed herself veggie puffs for the first time yesterday. She seemed to like it. I have been afraid of those restaurant high chairs, b/c the belts didn't seem to be that great. She sits up so well, we decided to try it, and it was just fine.
She was drinking out of the sippy cup all by herself today. Also, she has already started to pull up on things. She hasn't made it all the way to standing yet, but she did get pretty close.
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

2 Comments:
i like baby jail. That is something I think that the cats would like. I imagine some random paws poking in at the baby. The only thing missing is some baby bike shorts.
Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home