New Purple Dress & Cat



Moira wasn't in a great mood for this photo shoot, but she still looks adorable in her fancy little purple dress. I tried to get pictures of her and Connor at new mom's group, but it is hard now that Connor is so mobile. He wants no part of sitting still.Moira has started moving her hands back and fourth, so I think she'll be crawling very soon. And she can sit up by herself now very well, so that is exciting.
She thinks Kodos sneezing is the most hilarious thing ever. She's been making these "rough!" sounds, like dog barking. I wonder if she's trying to immitate the dog.


The cat continutes her obcession with all things baby. She loves this new learning cube we bought.
We are excited for baby boy Hogan!

3 Comments:
I love the hat! The dress is pretty also.
Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»
Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home