We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Back to Cosi & Standing News

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Monday, June 19, 2006

Back to Cosi & Standing News

Yesterday after we went to Cosi, I e-mailed my friend Susan to tell her that they have a Star Wars exhibit there. I know her son is really into Star Wars. She actually already knew about this and was planning a trip there today. The timing worked out so we met her there. Moira and her 15 month old daughter Sammi played in Kidspace while Jacob was off with his uncle in the Star Wars exhibit. Moira and Sammi enjoyed playing peek-a-boo together. It was good to catch up with Susan, also.
Here is a pic of Moi and I on Father's Day.
I call this pic "devilish grin". Although she was just excited, she wasn't actually grinning in a devilish manor. Anytime we sing the songs that this learning cube makes, she crawls over to it, half climbs up it, and starts dancing on it.







One of the eggs hatched a Moira!









Breaking news: Moira learned to pull herself up to standing today! She did it in her crib right before bed. She did it again for daddy when he got home. Putting her to bed tonight was rough. She kept standing up on the crib and sobbing. She finally went to sleep after about 20 minutes of that, but I bet it's going to be a rough week of sleep. New developmental steps mean a rough week of sleep for us. Plus, I think she is working on some top teeth. All the signs are present. I see 4 of them underneath the surface. It's hard to say how long they will take to pop, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home