We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan: Maracas and Rice Crispies

Moira Elizabeth Hogan

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Maracas and Rice Crispies

We are trying to get Moi to eat Rice Crispies. She didn't know what to think of them at first. She was like "blah! What is this yucky thing in my mouth!". But now she eats them fine. She shoved a big handful in her mouth at breakfast this am. I also put some small banana chunks on her tray and let her feed herself some.





She loves the maracas from Annika's birthday party. She shakes them and laughes and dances. And then she shoves them in her mouth.
She sat up by herself Sunday evening! I put her down on her belly and turned around to do something really quick and when I turned back around, she was sitting up!

1 Comments:

At 6:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home