We are excited for baby boy Hogan!
Moira Elizabeth Hogan
Moira Elizabeth Hogan
Monday, November 24, 2008
What you don't want to hear from you 3 year old when you enter the living room from the kitchen after attempting to make some dinner for no longer than 5 minutes:
"Look Mom! I ruined all the stuff!"
posted by Meg Hogan @
3:03 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previous Posts
Today Moi and I went to the mall during the OSU/Mi...
One of the mom's from the Friday preschool class e...
It was bedtime (about 8:30 b/c of a nap in the car...
Yesterday Moira seemed really excited about going ...
Breaking all the rules
Funnies
Moira said tonight that she wanted to "make someth...
Moi had school today and was very excited to go. I...
Today Moira said "Mommy, I need a facial". I said ...
Another great day in c-bus. We had playgroup at a...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home